Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Icebreaker


A lot of people have been asking me to pen my thoughts on why I took up running and the transformation it had in me. Even though I had been procrastinating, I knew it would be a good idea to chronicle the progress that I have made in the last few months. So on the occasion of New Year, I decided to start the blog. But then laziness got the better of me and idea got pushed down the pile of tasks that were staring.

Finally 5 months and 4 days after I started running seriously, my chronicle starts. In this period, I have had a mini transformation: done 4 events ( 2 IAAF Gold Label events in that), lost about 10Kgs of weight, got a semblance of discipline in my daily schedule and have started looking at life in a different way. So I leave you with a few pictures to enjoy till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment